At Yogabout we believe that every once in a while it’s good for everyone to disconnect from technology and autopilot take some time out, get back to nature, relax, unwind.
Immerse yourself in nature on an inspiring guided forest therapy walk, taste the different healing mineral spring waters, and rediscover your sense of self whilst practicing gentle yoga (suitable for all levels).
DAY ONLY GETAWAYS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN SPRING 2023 - DETAILS AND BOOKING OPTIONS WILL BE PROVIDED SOON
OR CONTACT YOGABOUT TO ARRANGE YOUR VERY OWN GETAWAY
Getaways are offered within the Daylesford/Hepburn/Ballarat area.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN NATURE
Imagine…Immersing your senses in nature on a guided bush therapy walk through the forest amongst tall trees, breathing in fresh air, looking at the sun filtering through the trees, hearing birds singing.
Yogabout enables you to safely discover the wonders of the historic Goldfields Track, local mineral springs, lakes, state forests, regional and national parks in the Daylesford / Ballarat area.
Be guided by someone who knows the unknown tracks and can lead you on delightful circuit walks through these forests.
Spending time in a forest encourages mindfulness, a powerful tool for boosting health and wellbeing. You will also breathe more easily due to the higher concentration of oxygen found within these beautiful Victorian forests.
A very gentle yoga class will help you to become aware of your body, how you are really feeling, and open you to a more positive way of thinking.
Techniques will include easy postures (asanas), breathing (pranayama) and meditation.
Practicing yoga regularly improves your ability to cope with stress, depression and anxiety.
Yoga Nidra an amazing, proven, form of deep relaxation is taught at the end of each class.
On a weekend getaway (or if it is raining) you will listen to the evocative sounds of live piano playing beautiful melodies composed by Enya, Ludovico Einaudi and Fiona Joy Hawkins amongst others.
Sunday Getaways from Spring 2023 to Autumn 2024 will be offered soon
- 09 Dec 2022, 3:00 pm AEDT – 11 Dec 2022, 2:30 pm AEDTContinental House, 9 Lone Pine Ave, Hepburn Springs VIC 3461, AustraliaTime for you to immerse yourself in nature on a 8km guided walk through Hepburn Regional Park amongst tall trees. Taste mineral water from the spring. Totally relax in an authentic Turkish steam bath at the guesthouse where you will be staying. Visit a yoga ashram. Practice gentle yoga daily.
- 11 Nov 2022, 3:00 pm AEDT – 13 Nov 2022, 2:30 pm AEDTArinya Retreat, 65 Scheggias Track, Daylesford VIC 3460, AustraliaStay at Arinya Retreat surrounded by forest. Enjoy the endless spectacular vistas and its unsurpassed natural sustainable design. Listen to relaxing tones of a grand piano. Breathe fresh country air. Visit an authentic Yoga Ashram. Leave fulfilled, cleansed, calm, grateful, content and centered,
- 23 Sept 2022, 3:00 pm AEST – 25 Sept 2022, 3:00 pm AESTRocklyn Yoga Ashram, 393 Dean-Barkstead Rd, Rocklyn VIC 3364, AustraliaBe delighted at the scenic views over picturesque Sailors Creek on a 16km circuit walk on the Goldfields Dry Diggings Track in Hepburn Regional Park under magnificent gums.
- 28 May 2022, 10:00 am AEST – 29 May 2022, 3:00 pm AESTRocklyn Yoga Ashram, 393 Dean-Barkstead Rd, Rocklyn VIC 3364, AustraliaDiscover the Goldfield Track amongst the tall trees in Wombat Forest on two 8km and one mindful 4km walk whilst staying at an authentic yoga ashram. No previous yoga experience necessary. Relax and rejuvenate your body mind and soul.
- 06 May 2022, 3:00 pm AEST – 08 May 2022, 1:00 pm AESTContinental House, 9 Lone Pine Ave, Hepburn Springs VIC 3461, AustraliaBe delighted by the changing colours of autumn on a guided 8km walk through Hepburn regional park. Unwind in an authentic Turkish Hamman and learn the ancient art of yoga. Visit a yoga ashram. Stay in a beautifully restored guesthouse. Listen to live piano and meet likeminded people.